|Job Ref:||204733602||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Location: Warrington, North West|
Kier living are looking for a Land Manager to support the Land Director by managing the land bank portfolio and ensure acquisition or disposal of residential development sites in accordance with the business plan.
* Display a clear understanding of the technical, financial and legal constraints and requirements of residential development sites.
* Be able to undertake detailed financial appraisals utilizing in house databases and systems.
* Identify key risks and rewards associated with land acquisition and disposal.
* Manage external consultants to ensure effective due diligence when assessing site potential.
* Liaise closely with key stakeholders, including land agents, council representatives, land owners and other developers.
* Produce viability reports summarizing the key characteristics of land acquisition or disposal proposals.
* Utilise email, the internet and Microsoft office suite software effectively.
* Communicate regularly and clearly with the Land Director and work closely with the Technical and Commercial departments, providing concise and accurate information.
* Negotiate land acquisition and disposal legal agreements, working closely with appointed solicitors.
* Monitor existing planning consents and ensure obligations are met, discharged or varied