|Job Ref:||204733156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Optima are looking for a permanent electricians to start work asap. One of our clients is seeking enthusiastic JIB Approved Electricians to join there team and be an upholder of the Company's future. |
There offices are based in Bicester with the majority of our current contracts in London, Reading, Slough, and Maidenhead. Applicants will need to be willing to travel and use the train for London based projects. Work varies from complete installations to refurbishment works in commercial, industrial, educational and new-build bespoke residential properties. They also carry out data, fire and security and emergency lighting installations together with maintenance of these.
Applicants need to:
* have completed a JIB apprenticeship of 4/5 years duration
* hold an ECS Gold Card
* hold a City and Guilds testing and inspection qualification
* have a superior knowledge of current regulations
* be able to work from specifications and drawings
* have impeccable working standards
* hold a full driving licence
* be able to work alone or as part of a team
* be punctual, self-motivated, reliable and conscientious.
Pay rates are in line with the JIB/ECA agreement with a holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays. Overtime is usually available but not guaranteed. Based on an average 45 hour week the salary will be in the region of £33920.00 pa The benefits package, valued at approximately £5000 pa includes
* Membership of The BlueSky Pensions, formerly the JIB Pension Scheme
* Company van and fuel card.
* BUPA membership with direct access for musculoskeletal problems (no need to see a GP)
* Additional sickness benefit via the JIB credit scheme
They are a JIB company and provide health benefits, additional sickness pay and life insurance as part of there membership.
In line with our Vision to expand and grow the business, there will be opportunities for career progression within the company