|Job Ref:||204733056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||TW6 7DJ||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Onsite London Ltd are currently looking for communication technicians for a long term project. |
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Must have experience of terminating within EDPs and comms panels.
- Must have experience of working within a team, and able to work to drawings and instructions from supervisors.
- Must have experience with the installation of CCTV (Bosch Mici or Predator PTZ camera's) PAVA Speakers and terminations at cabinets.
- Traffic Management signs and signage - Experience of Thermotor and or VMS Ltd products. Emergency Roadside telephones (GAI Tronics Commanders 0 and Full key, and Titan), terminating at the instrument and at the Krone panel.
- Experience of Tunnel control systems, dealing with the Testing and commissioning of individual systems and integrated systems to customers specifications.
CSCS and or ECS cards must be held, and nice to have is IPAF 3a and 3b along with any Communications cables certification.
Exceptional candidates may be rewarded with extended contracts and further works.
Candidates should be flexible - majority of work is on night shift but could be called on to fulfil day shift duties as and when required.
For more information please call Onsite London on (Apply online only)