|Job Ref:||204738099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£0 - £25000/annum Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Customer Care Coordinator (New Build Residential)|
Salary upto £25,000 plus package
My Client is a Top National Housing Developer who is seeking a permanent Customer Care Coordinator to join their Customer Care team in their Cheshire office.
* Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously and issues logged appropriately.
* Maintain the relevant Customer Service log/monitor.
* Provide administrative support for the Department, such as, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing, etc.
* Liaise between sub-contractors and the division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment. Arrange contra-charges where necessary.
* Liaise with Buying department - order materials as and when required.
* Co-ordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team.
* Support the department to ensure any issues that arise post-exchange are effectively and efficiently dealt with.
* Carry out other appropriate ad hoc duties as and when required.
* Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work
* Previous experience working for a residential developer
* Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of planning, organizing and prioritising workloads
Excellent package for the right candidate is on offer, with an immediate start. A competitive salary + Benefits (dependant on experience).
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence