|Job Ref:||204738046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Competitive Package||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:38|
Here at Brown & Wills we are working with an award winning regional contractor who has enjoyed significant growth and development over the last few years. This company boasts an impressive record of building construction, refurbishments and restorations and attracts some excellent staff based on their positive culture and core values. |
Our client provides a number of services including a Construction and Interiors division which supply a number of clients both in the commercial, residential and healthcare sectors, as well as retail and commercial fit out, respectively.
We are looking for an experienced (Project or Senior level) Quantity Surveyor who is capable or running multiple construction projects up to vales of £6m at a time.
- Concurrently managing projects from inception to completion at a value of up to £6m.
- Sub-contractor application review, valuation and certifying of payments
- Responsibility, along with the Commercial Manager, for all sub-contractor procurement including prepare works / trade packages, review of quotations, negotiations, interviews, preparation of sub-contract order and documents
- Monitoring all expenditure/ forecasts on a weekly / monthly basis for the purpose of highlighting issues early and preparing cost reports
- Preparation and issuing of interim valuations and final accounts, including valuing of all variations
- Contributing to site progress meeting / internal project review meeting
- Ability to work under own initiative, contribute to the ongoing improvement of commercial procedures / practice including sharing ideas / information
- Protecting the companies commercial position on all projects, including issuing of contractual notices / letters in accordance with the sub-contract and company procedure
- Experience or full understanding of working within an SME regional contractor
You will receive a competitive salary (dependent on individual experience) with associated package. With interviews happening imminently, now would be a great time to have a non-committal conversation about your circumstances.
"Brown and Wills Recruitment Ltd values equality and promotes diversity in employment. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of the community