|Job Ref:||204737896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Circa||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
We are looking for an (Assistant) Project Manager to join us at Firman Reece Ltd, based in Wimbledon, Greater London.|
We are a young, growing building contracting business with aims at changing the way construction is viewed by many. We aim to delight our customers using systems developed through time and experience, and a genuinely honest and open approach to the management of their builds. We work predominantly on architect designed residential refurbishments and extensions.
As a result our Project Managers are integral to our business proposition. They will be responsible for all aspects; financial, sub-contracting and client communication, of running building projects of value between £150,000 through to £1m. They will take the project over from the moment the client decides to use Firman Reece, and manage it through to the completion of snagging and retention payment.
Our Project Managers need to be well skilled multi-taskers, polite and smartly turned out. Their workload of up to 4 concurrently running projects will place a high demand on their ability to manage their own time and to problem solve in a constructive, positive manner.
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in managing construction work at any level. Desirable demonstrable experience:
• Experience in financial control of building work.
• Project planning and scheduling.
• Strong negotiation, communication and team building skills.
• Some site experience.
• A record of dealing successfully with customers on a regular basis and having forged solid working relationships with both clients and sub-contractors.
• A reasonable understanding of IT and MS Office as well as specific project planning systems.
Project Manager - Additional Beneficial Experience / Education:
• Health and safety in construction.
• A construction related qualification.
• Design experience.
• Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
Salary: Circa £25,000 - £35,000
Please apply online for the Project Manager position with you current CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Project Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable