|Job Ref:||204737895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£60000 - £68000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
ACR have a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer on behalf of one of the leading developers of new homes, whose expertise lies in building large-scale residential led developments on greenfield sites across the South of the UK.|
From their base in Sevenoaks, Kent the company are seeking the services of a Quality Manager on a permanent basis to join the construction team to oversee all quality related issues across several sites across Kent.
* Audit each operational site at least once a month and more frequently on a risk based approach reviewing all aspects of quality in a similar fashion to the current BBS service.
* Audit departmental site activity to ensure our procedures and processes are being fully carried out (audit of blue quality log books, protection policy for example)
* Audit and inspect all stages of build as appropriate to ensure build quality in compliance with spec, drawings and NHBC standards.
* Audit working drawings and design to establish faults in design that will cause issues on site.
* Prepare and email to relevant parties an electronic report within 24 hours of your site visits with attached photographs in similar format to the current BBS reports highlighting any deficiencies in quality of build on site. (IT training will be given)
* Keep a schedule of reports issued and liaise with relevant parties (site/technical/commercial/development) with regards close out of issues.
* Report on Quality trends to the Senior Management team.
* Attend meetings with Senior Management Team as required.
* Attend production meeting to advise on Quality issues if required.
* Attend NHBC resolution meetings.
* Attend Site and Subcontract meetings to enhance quality issues.
* Liaise with buyer with regards quality of materials purchased and used within the region.
* Input into areas of buildability and quality into pre construction and design process.
* Liaise with customer services with regards trends of defects reported by customers.
* Inform the commercial considerations with regards Quality issues.
* Be aware of Health and Safety practices required on site and operate within these for your own and others safety.
Ideally candidates will come from a Construction background and will have previous experience in large, complex housing developments. Applicants must be CSCS accredited and ideally will hold SMSTS and First Aid qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any capable individual with the relevant experience to join a developer who have positioned themselves as one of the leading housing developers in the South East. The company can also offer excellent training and career development prospects alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information, please contact Francisco on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) or apply with a CV below