|Job Ref:||204737883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horwich||Address:||Post Code:||BL6||Salary:||£13/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
A very well-known and established Housing Association in the North West is currently looking for an Asset Coordinator to work on temporary basis. |
The Asset Co-ordinator post provides support to the Asset Management Team, and ensures that productivity of the team is maximised.
The role will involve the extensive use of computer based systems to manage, record and manipulate large volumes of information.
The role may involve the use of any or all of the following: Orchard Housing Management (Repairs, Planned and Attribute Modules); Keystone Asset Management systems; Business Objects reporting; Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Access); Geographical Information Systems (GIS); Open Accounts.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information for a portfolio in excess of 12,000 properties. Extracting system information to produce accurate reports as required.
- Assisting the ICT department with software upgrades, testing and implementation of new modules and functionality. Provide administrative support to the Asset Management team. Areas of responsibility are:
- Complaint resolution, including CRM and Customer Surveys
- Updating Orchard
- Recording planned works on Orchard
- Administration to planned, delivery/ day to day, void aspects of team
- Supporting requests for access to residents homes
- Payment and authorisation of invoices
- Recording certification
- Acting as duty officer providing office hour cover for internal departments wishing to make a repairs related enquiry answering and responding electronic queries.
If you wish to know more about the role please contact Robert Keay on (Apply online only)