|Job Ref:||204737855||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
My client is looking for a Site Manager to join them due to expansion in the company. They work on projects from £2million up to £30million delivering in all sectors but predominantly High End Refurbishment. Their work is based in the West End area. They are offering £55,000-£70,000 for the right candidate dependant on experience. |
The company has grown year on year and is currently on a turnover of £110million which is on track to turn into £150million within the next 5 years. Therefore this is an excellent time to join a growing company who can offer excellent career progression along with working on large prestigious projects throughout the West End.
* Reaching their clients' needs and expectations is most important so you need to be able to build relationships and deliver the project to the highest standard
* Build and maintain strong relationships with consultants and the supply chain..
* The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
* The ability to work to stringent timescales & deadlines
* An understanding of health and safety issues.
* Track record of delivering high end refurbishment and new build projects
* Attend and contribute to project and client meetings
* Work with other team members to deliver customer expectations
* Negotiate and agree the main contract final account
* Identify and price contract variations
* Work closely with onsite staff and project team to ensure project delivered on time/budget.
* Liaise with supply chain on product deliveries.
* Commercial awareness
* Good problem-solving skills
* Pre-Construction and tender experience is desirable as this will be needed in this role and company.
* Experience in varied forms of contracts.
* Due to company layout this position could suit a Project Manager who is running projects up to £5M.
* First Aid at Work
If you are interested in this position please contact me on NA for more information and apply below