|Job Ref:||204737682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum £60k - £65k + Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
£60k - £65k + Package
Our client is principal contractor that has been established since the mid 1990's that are financially secure having followed a controlled growth pattern and where they have heavily invested back within the business instead of borrowing. They have an extensive client base that has been developed from repeat business and recommendation. They complete a variety of projects to include refurbishment, alterations and extensions, new build and design & build projects with values ranging from £100k to £7m. Their clients are within the public and private sectors and projects completed include Health Care, Hospitals, Schools and Further Education, Office and Commercial, Laboratories and High Spec Residential.
They are now seeking to appoint an Estimator to join their commercial team to compile competitive tenders for projects throughout London and the South East area. This is a "stand alone" position based in their offices in Mid Kent.
• Have a relevant Construction Qualification (highly desirable but not essential)
• A minimum of 5 years experience within a UK contractor
• Able to compile competitive tenders for projects ranging from £100k to £5m in value
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to measure accurate quantities from drawings
• Good understanding of commercial issues relating to tenders
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Adobe
• First class communication skills
• In possession of a full clean UK driving licence
• A stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator seeking a new challenge within a successful contractor that can offer fresh new challenges and a competitive salary and package.
Please submit a full CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building, civil engineering and logistics sectors throughout the UK