|Job Ref:||204737644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£11.02 - £13.13/hour DOE + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Job Title: Upholsterer |
Salary: £11.02 - £13.13 p/h DOE up to £33k p/a
Hours: 7am- 3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break (standard 40 hours per week).
Our client is looking for applicants with the following attributes and skills:
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
As an upholsterer you will be working to fit components to the exterior of motor yachts, covering panels using a variety of high value materials including leather and synthetic products. You will work with textiles, design and colour to cover or re-cover items with different materials. You will also have basic sewing machine skills. The ideal candidate should have an upholstery background within automotive, marine or aerospace industry.
* Able to work in restricted spaces, outdoors and on the water, if required
* Able to attend and pass an interview in Poole, Dorset
* Have basic sewing machine skills
* Upholstery background within automotive, marine or aerospace industry
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
Includes the following benefits.
* 4% non-contributory pension contributions
* 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
* Overtime when available
* Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
* Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
* Sick pay scheme
* Life cover
* Legal advice helpline
* Onsite canteen facilities
* Safe working environment (18001 accredited)
* Central working location to public transport
* Sports and social club
* Training and career progression with this global business
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer