|Job Ref:||204737640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
My client are the UK's largest independent roofing stockists & distributors. We have depots across the UK and sell too many of the UK's largest Building Merchants & Main contractors across all sectors of roofing. We are a family run organisation whom offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company as we grow. We are extremely well established with over 30 years' experience in the industry.|
They are looking to recruit an Industrial Development Sales Assistant to enhance the company wide commitment and understanding of the Industrial sector.
* Serving customers, dealing with enquiries and communicating with colleagues.
* Review and manage Industrial stock profile.
* Raise quotations from enquiries, drawings or site measurements supplied.
* Update and track quotations on our in house database, raise monthly report on sales performance
* Ordering of materials
* Assist Business Development Manager in project driven tasks with a view to expanding the BRM Industrial offer and customer base.
* Implement ideas and new systems dependent on a 'Cost Vs Reward' analysis.
You will be an enthusiastic & dynamic person with an eye for detail, capable of working unsupervised once fully trained. Ideally you will be currently working in a sales role, possibly with some roofing knowledge (not essential) and have good customer service skills.
Skills and experience required:
* Sales experience
* Excellent customer service
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work effectively as part of a busy team
* Able to work on own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
* Excellent telephone manner
* Previous experience in a similar industry/sector desirable
* Attractive basic salary of up to 25k depending on experience.
* Excellent career progression in a well-established large family company.
* 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
* 8:00am - 11:00am One Saturday in Three