|Job Ref:||204737454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Due to expansion my Oxford city centre client is now seeking to espand their site teamand recruit a new Site Electrician into their expanding business|
You will be assisting in the professional and efficient installation of AV, lighting and sound systems into a range of education and commercial/public space venues.
Duties to include, but not limited to;
* Assist in the safe and professional installation of electrical systems, audio visual systems and sound equipment on building sites and client occupied buildings.
* Working from drawings and associated design information install and commission a completed system.
* Carry out electrical inspections of stage lighting systems and provide condition reports in a professional manner.
* Work away from home and at weekends if required
* Maintain all Tools plant and machinery
* Drive company vans
* Ensure Company Vans are maintained to the highest standards
* Ensure the company health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
* Be willing to learn new skills as required
* Be able to work alone when required
* Be responsible for colleagues and company equipment
Essentially you will be qualified to a minimum level 3 NVQ within an electrical installation qualification.
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit our equationrecruitment website
Equation Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies