|Job Ref:||204737333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:07|
Design Manager - London - Main Contractor - Residential|
My client comes from a longstanding history in the residential construction field and have become one of the UK's most successful privately owned building contractors.
What sets this employer apart from the rest includes:
* Personable employer, your a name not a number.
* Air of success in the office due to continued business growth and achievement.
* High percentage of repeat business, with 60% plus being negotiated business.-Good work / life balance, excellent benefits scheme and competitive salary.
* Cash rich, stable company, with excellent industry rating for paying subcontractors and suppliers.
* Professional and friendly team environment.
* Exciting times a head and plenty of opportunity for career progression.
* As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their dynamic team further with the appointment of a Design Manager to work on residential projects in the London area.
To be considered for this Design Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
* Previous employment as a Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager or Design Manager.
* Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
* Previous experience in residential construction, preferably contracting.
High level of communication skills.
* Knowledge of Residential Building Sector.
The function requires experience in the appointment and management of consultants, monitoring the production of detailed design and managing the design appraisal review process for projects in delivery.
Manage all aspects of the consultants and specialist sub-contractors activities working with commercial teams to negotiate their appointments.
The successful Design Manager will receive:
£60,000-70,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
Car / Allowance £5,000
To be considered for this London based Design Manager vacancy or to find out more on design roles within the London construction markert information please call Sarah-Jayne Lee on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business