|Job Ref:||204737326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum package||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:38|
Design Manager - Residential Main Contractor - South West London|
My client is an industry renowned main contractor specialsing in new build residential construction. This particular vacancy is within the Special Projects Division which builds projects from the value of £20m upwards, RC frame and traditional build.
* Compile monthly design report and KPI analysis.
* Manage all aspects of the design during the construction phase.
* Ensure all projects have a design programme, which is fully coordinated with the procurement and construction programme.
* Ensure all projects have a robust and completed set of appointments.
* Experience of supporting leading projects of at least £15m +
* Passionate individuals looking to further their careers working for industry leader.
* Residential experience
* Proven track record of working for a main contractor or developer
* Ambitious nature
* Ideally live the South West London area
* Basic salary of £60,000-70,000
* Car Allowance of £6k
* Health care
* Bonus (10% depending on project performance)
Please do not hesitate to call Sarah-Jayne Lee direct on (Apply online only) for further information regarding this South West London London based Technical Manager / Design manager vacancy. It may be that you are opening minded however you are unsure on whether this is the right opportunity for you. Randstad CPE represents Top Tier Contractors and Developers in the market and therefore we may have an alternative opportunity that is more suited to your requirements!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business