|Job Ref:||204397230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex/London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:23|
My Client is an inspiring Main Contractor looking at adding an M&E Compliance Manager to the team. You will report directly into the Operations Manager. Splitting your time between London and Essex, you will;|
* Establish and ensure the effective implementation of quality management system, compliance and contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate the conformity of the works.
* Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in the quickest time possible.
* Assess product, compliance or operational risks and develop risk management strategies in conjunction with the H&S professionals within the business.
* Ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved and exceeded.
* Working in partnership with the Client to achieve an efficient service delivery.
The ideal candidate will;
* Have worked in a partnering arrangement within the social housing sector.
* Experience of driving performance and KPI's.
* A strong technical knowledge of M&E.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please complete your application