|Job Ref:||204197991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
My client is seeking Infrastructure / Drainage Engineer of all levels for several of their offices in the UK. Experience of |
commercial, housebuilding, retail, industrial or PFI projects would be beneficial.
The role will involve supporting our clients engineering capability for an ever increasing UK workload. The team work on a variety of development and infrastructure projects for a wide variety of public and private sector clients. In addition, work on a multidisciplinary basis with other offices in the group is an important and significant part of the team's workload. The work comprises a broad range of civil engineering services including highways, drainage, public realm, earthworks and utilities.
* Design using 3D modelling software. (Windes / Microdrainage / PDS / CAD)
* Design and detailing of highway alignments and specifications compliant with DMRB and relevant local authority standards.
* Design and detailing of drainage networks and specifications compliant with SFA and CESWI standards.
* Design and detailing of general civil engineering and external works associated with development schemes.
* Site surveys and other site activities.
* Technical reports, tenders and submission documents.
* Consultation with statutory and regulatory bodies associated with the implementation of s38, s278 and s104 agreements.
* Liaison and consultation with statutory bodies for utility impact assessments and utility provision.
* Resource management of technical resource.
* Project lead, design team and client liaison duties including attendance at design and progress meetings.
* Proven IT skills including MS office.
* AutoCAD Or AutoTrack
* 3D ground modelling utilising any of the following: PDS, MX, Civil 3d or Microdrainage (Windes)
* Analytical and numerate skills with hands on experience.
* Proven ability to deliver work to set timescales and meeting deadlines.
* Team working skills