|Job Ref:||204738864||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum stock options||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:27|
Release Manager to work with in-house Dev team to develop cutting edge software in the Fintech space! |
An urgent requirement for a Release Manager / Delivery Manager to join a young company that is planning to double in size by EOY. It is an innovative software house providing solutions to the Finance and Fintech industry.
Due to their growth they need to put more structure into their software delivery process, and bridge the gap between the business and the technical teams. As a result, they need a Release Manager who has had experience in setting up/managing the software delivery process, overseeing release cycles in a strict Agile environment, making sure that the development team is working to the agreed Sprints, product backlog is being cleared, and iterations are being delivered to schedule from initiation all the way through UAT and post-production modifications.
Some of the skills needed are:
* Supporting the delivery of products on multiple platforms - desktop, web, mobile applications
* Setting up and overseeing software release - you will be working extremely closely with developers (but you won't need to write any code yourself)
* But you will also be working with the business stakeholders, so we need someone who is commercially savvy and can see both points of view
* Love for working in a fast-paced environment (eg Lean, Kanban software development principles are preferred)
* Technical background (people coming from a Software Development background that have moved into a PM/Delivery Management position are very welcome!)
* Motivating others - you need to be a really passionate, outgoing and energetic person (they have a wonderful culture over there and are a very close-knit team)
* Previous experience (or very interested) in working in a startup environment
This is a truly great opportunity for a very motivated person with a can-do attitude who wants to work in a friendly team where every person makes a direct contribution to the organisation! There are also stock options in the bargain and a company that is quickly turning into a multi-million pound business.
If this sounds like you - apply now or send your CV directly
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law