|Job Ref:||204738825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum competitive||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:27|
Job Title: Java Developer|
Salary: £42,000 to £50,000
We are looking to hire 3 more Java Developers to join a large team of software professionals in Bath. The team supports the 3rd generation digital and online platform and you will play a crucial part in the completion of projects to date and on time.
What you will do:
* Writing high quality code and automated tests as part of a scrum team;
* Determining the appropriate amount of refactoring required to existing code when it is revisited as part of a sprint goal
* Informally mentoring junior members of the team so they have a supportive environment in which to improve their skills;
* As part of the scrum team, supporting Product Owners by helping them to groom and maintain the user story backlog for current projects;
* Supporting Senior Developers, when requested, in deciding technical approaches to new projects and creating and sizing story backlogs for upcoming work;
* Investigation and resolution of support issues when they arise;
* Managing the process of packaging and releasing code when asked to by Senior Developers;
* Working with other members of the development team to continually improve practices;
* Investing time in maintaining and improving our development tool-chain;
* Staying current with technology and payment industry developments, suggesting ways that these might improve our business and occasionally presenting on these to the rest of the development team in one of our regularly scheduled team talks;
* Cross-training in languages and technologies used in our production systems that you are not already familiar with.
Salary and benefits:
In return for your service, you will receive a generous salary that is very competitive in the market place along with an excellent benefits package. You will also be working with some of the most up to date technology and you will have the opportunity to progress your career and experience effectively
How to Apply?
To apply for this excellent position, please contact Oliver Rayner at Computer Futures on (Apply online only) or email: NA (at) (url removed)