|Job Ref:||204738488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Customer Support Co-ordinator / 1st Line Support (Software) |
Circa. £18,000 p/a + great benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and customer service looking to join a fast growth business in the Staffordshire / Stoke-on-Trent area!
Our client aspire to be the independent world leader in their market and due their high success and continued growth they have an opportunity for a Support co-ordinator.
The right person will be responsible for incoming telephone enquiries from external clients about new and outstanding Software product issues.
Working within a fast paced environment it's important that all information relating to issues raised is recorded and then communicated to the right department and teams to ensure the issues are being dealt with a in a timely manner.
* Logging tickets and following up customer enquiries
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Escalating issues where necessary
* Receiving calls and communicating with the client during on-going investigations
* Help produce status reports on tasks
* Feedback information to clients
* Communicate with developers & technical teams during issue investigation
What do you need?
* Experience in a fast paced Customer Service or Technical Support position
* Proactive Team Player
* Excellent Customer Service & administration skills
* Highly organised and professional
* Interest in technology and an understanding of some technical terms would be a desirable (i.e - .Net , SQL , SDLC, C# etc..)
What's in it for you?
In return the successful candidate will get the opportunity to develop their career in with an innovative and growing business, whilst earning an attractive salary. The business, a market leader in their field, is passionate about their products, business & culture! With a relaxed office environment, including annual summer barbecues and monthly lunches, they really focus on building an effective team culture, where colleagues are both motivated and valued!
If this sounds like the career move for you, apply using the button below!
Alternatively if you'd like to speak to a consultant in confidence to find out more than contact Ferhan Zaheer at Uniting Ambition. or 01782 - 557 - 317
Key words; helpdesk , Support analyst , service desk , customer service , software support , technical support , 1st line , IT , ICT , .Net , C