|Job Ref:||204738484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Salary:||£600 - £650/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Technical Infrastructure Architect - Digital|
12 month contract - £600-£650 a day - Swansea
My client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Infrastructure Architect who will work as part of the Solution Design Team to design and deliver high quality solutions that meet Business Requirements and help drive the Agency to become a leader in Digital Services. The role requires excellent presentation and communications skills and strong technical background and the ability to take technical ownership of solution delivery providing the appropriate governance, assurance and support to Engineers and Project Managers. The successful candidate will be required to support the existing Solution Design team.
Summary of the work:
* Create robust and supportable IT solutions
* Authoring of Designs; High Level and Low Level
* Requirements gathering activities to support large technical initiatives
* Solution and Technical Ownership
* Creating and presenting High Level Solution Proposals to senior stakeholders inclusive of Work Packages and Capital and Labour Costs.
Skills and experience:
* IT Governance
* Solution Architecture
* System Design
* System Integration
* Hardware Design
* Cloud Computing and Deployment
* Collaboration Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Jenkins, Crowd).
* Puppet Enterprise
* Red Hat Management Tools (Identity Manager, Satellite)
* Sonatype Nexus, Sonaqube
* Management Tools, (ELK, ZenOSS, Nessus, EpDNA, Zeus, Packer, Ansible,Kickstart, Rundeck, mcollective, Jump box, Apache).
* UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6&7, AIX 6.1, 7.1)
* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
* Windows (2008, 2012) and Microsoft Technologies, e.g. Hyper-V, Active Directory Services.
* Experience of PKI Certification Authority and root certificate design
* IBM Power Systems
* High Availability and Clustering (IBM PowerHA, Symantec Storage Foundation for Windows).
* Knowledge and experience of Agile Framework Delivery.
* Database Technology (ORACLE, SQL Server, PostgressSQL, MongoDB)
* IBM Weblogic
* Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, APPV
* A comprehensive understanding of Network Technology
Cultural fit criteria:
* Experience of working in agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
* Supporting enablement of in-house development capabilities, engaging with staff and creating an environment of knowledge sharing
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas