|Job Ref:||204738088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Darlington||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
Fleet Recruitment are recruiting for a growing software company, based in Darlington. |
They are looking for a professional, experienced Umbraco website developer to join their team.
This will be an initial 12 month contract but there is scope for this to continue into a permanent position. This contract requires maintaining and enhancing existing Umbraco based websites and creating new ones.
There is also scope for working with the team on enhancing (url removed) systems and contributing to the ongoing design of our application architecture as well as have creative input into the look and feel of our applications.
You will be part of a small team reporting to the technical lead, but will largely be able to manage your own workload.
My client will provide you with the tools and hardware to work efficiently; we use Visual Studio 2015 with ReSharper, and regularly review tools that can enhance the development experience.
They believe in continual learning and aim to support ongoing skill development.
They recognise how important it is to get into the "coding flow", so we endeavour to foster a laid back, relaxed atmosphere that will allow you to do your very best work.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience creating and maintaining web sites using the Umbraco CMS
• At least 3 years' experience in website development
• Good working knowledge of C# and (url removed)
• An understanding of design patterns and clean code principles
• An appetite for self-development and continuous learning
• A degree in computer science or related subject would be an advantage
• Experience with distributed version control
• An understanding of Test Driven Design and Agile methodologies