|Job Ref:||204738071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
IT Service Delivery Manager - ITIL (Escalations / Incidents) £35K|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly diligent, proactive individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to join our expanding Technology Services department as a IT Service Manager based in Manchester.
Reporting into the Senior IT Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to deliver a wide range of Service Improvement initiatives and ensuring the smooth running of IT Services.
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester, Lancashire (Commutable from Bolton, Stockport, Wigan, Warrington, St Helens and surrounding areas)
- Experienced at managing Major Incidents
- Experience of acting within Mature ITIL Processes. A proven ability to implement and/or improve processes
- Evidence of managing small projects or of implementing Service Improvement initiatives
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have some experience with either Windows or Linux Server administration
- Ideally some knowledge and understanding of the following: SQL / Citrix / VMWare / NetApp / Crystal Reports or similar / A programming language / SolarWinds / Phone Systems Configuration and Support / Windows Server Administration / Linux Administration
In addition to experienced IT Service Managers, this could be an opportunity for an accomplished and experienced Service Desk Team Leader or Analyst, or member of a support team, looking to progress into a management position.
This positon would suit someone who is or is looking for the following: Service Delivery Manager, Service Desk Team Leader, ITIL, Incident Manager, Process Improvement, Helpdesk Supervisor, Systems Administrator, Escalations Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications