|Job Ref:||204737999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
My client is looking for an extraordinary talented Network Engineer who shares similar values and is looking to join a dynamic and fast growing family. |
• Network Security, Availability and Performance will be your number one priority: 24/7 & 365
• Collaborate closely with the Systems and Development teams to create a world-class communications service.
• Managing data centres and key network assets.
•Hands-on - Configuration of various network devices and services e.g., Juniper Core routers, switches, firewalls, Wireless Routers, VPN, QoS, VoIP, VOD
•Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including configuration changes, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
•You will be the "back stop" for all Level-2/3 support, troubleshooting, acting quickly and efficiently to resolve all network issues.
•Continuously review and update security tools, policies, and procedures * Liaise and negotiate with vendors and other IT personnel for purchasing and problem resolution
• Extensive experience with design, implementation and support of hosting networks & processes in highly available production environments.
• Extensive experience with network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF).
• Extensive experience with diagnostic workflows for complex troubleshooting.
• Experience of datacentre switching.
• Experience with network monitoring and reporting systems (Nagios/Zabbix/Netflow).
• Experience of network security and firewall technologies.
• Experience of VPN technologies (SSL/IPsec).
• BSc., MSc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
• Experience in SIP& VOIP protocols.
• Experience with developing scripts for task automation (Shell/Perl/Python/Expect etc).
• Experience of Juniper router and switch platforms.
• Recognised vendor certification (CCNP, JNCP etc)
• Experience of bandwidth management and capacity planning.
• Experience of network authentication and accounting technologies.
• Experience with Unix/Linux installation, configuration and administration (GNU/Debian)