|Job Ref:||204737943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£29033 - £32164/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Skills: IT Support. Microsoft. Education. School. College. Windows XP, 7 and 10. Windows Server 2012. PC. Desktop. Manager. Supervisor. Microsoft Deployment Services. Safeguarding Technologies. |
Location: Bristol, BS3 (occasional travel will be required)
Do you want to be a leader in a National IT team?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest and fastest growing multi-site organisations in the UK. Working for an incredibly successful national organisation within the learning sector, you will be leading a new team of engineers in a brand new, specially built IT suite in Bristol.
Working a 37 hour week you will be responsible for the operation of the National Service desk, assisting the National Infrastructure Manager in providing an effective IT service to both internal and external clients.
Your working day will include managing all levels of support teams, leading from the front, maintaining high standards and ensuring cost-effective solutions. This role is 40% Service Delivery, 30% Technical Duties and 30% Team Management responsibility.
• Very generous holiday, starting at 25 days (plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days after 2 years)
• Great Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme (including Microsoft Certifications)
• Competitive pension scheme (lower tax, life cover and defined benefit)
Is this for you? You must have:
• Strong IT background - history of management and senior IT roles
• Knowledge of Windows 7/10
• Basic Windows Server 2012 Administration
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Ideally experience of working in an educational environment
If you think you are up to the challenge then don't delay - APPLY TODAY!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
T Support. Microsoft. Education. School. College. Windows XP, 7 and 10. Windows Server 2012. PC. Desktop. Manager. Supervisor. Microsoft Deployment Services. Safeguarding Technologies