|Job Ref:||204737776||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Parking/ Training/ Progression||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Citi Recruit is working with a fantastic client for the area whom are looking to develop their IT Department. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Trainee 1st Line IT Technician. |
You will be providing 1st line support, monitoring and maintaining the systems and networks across the business. The installation and configuration of computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and to solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person. You will have knowledge of desk based computers, laptops, printers, Telephone systems, networks and hardware/ software.
You will responsible for the following:
* Receiving and logging all service requests onto the Help-desk System
* Meeting SLAs - Prioritising and managing many open service requests at one time.
* Installing and configuring windows 7 OS and applications
* Monitoring and maintaining VOIP telephone systems
* Liaising with third party suppliers as a conduit and escalation point to have faulty parts replaced.
* Talking users through a series of actions, either face to face or remotely.
* Follow instructions to repair faults or set up systems
* Set up new users - accounts/ profiles and passwords
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a helpdesk/ 1st line role.
A willingness to learn and progress
Excellent communication and written skills
A relevant IT qualification
Attention to detail.
IF THIS JOB SOUNDS LIKE YOU... THEN APPLY TODAY!!! We look forward to receiving your application