|Job Ref:||204737231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Technology and Information Risk Policy Manager|
Are you a Technology and Information Risk specialist looking to work as a Policy Manager in a global environment? Do you excel at drafting and developing consistent and encompassing risk management policies and standards? Then I have a great opportunity for you in Glasgow.
Our client is going through a number of technology improvement and new development programmes and is looking for a Technology and Information Risk Policy Manager to work as part of a global team and focus on developing and amending risk policy and standards to support new business requirements.
As such I am keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of working in a similar capacity, ideally within large, corporate environments
* Experience of the full life cycle from request, policy and standards draft, approval sign-off and implementation
* Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards and Best Practice related to software development, IT security, infrastructure, IT support etc.
* Knowledge of regulatory programmes within Financial Services such as SOX would be desirable
* Certification in one or more of the following would also beneficial: CIA, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CISSP
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age