|Job Ref:||204737108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Job Role :- Systems Software Developer - Vision|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- West Yorkshire
Salary :- £30K+ (depending upon experience)
Hrs :- Full Time (flexibility required to International travel)
Our client is a leader in designing, building and installing a range of products which generally consist of computer/electronic hardware to provide customers with process control and operational efficiency.
Due to significant growth, we are currently recruiting for Systems Software Developer to join their expanding team to work with a number of computer vision applications, working with new products and support and improving upon existing ones.
Duties Include :-
• Liaise extensively with internal clients.
• Assist in implementing new ideas to the product range.
• Prototype and design to the goals functionality.
• Analyse existing systems and business models.
• Understand software development lifecycle.
• Translate requirements into project briefs.
• Identify option for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
• Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
Skills Required :-
• Must have excellent knowledge of computer vision software and techniques.
• Have a Bachelor Degree within a relevant field.
• Good working knowledge of C++ and OpenCV is desirable.
• Have a strong foundation in software development/engineering.
• Familiarity with the Linux operating system.
• Experience developing code using configuration management and issue tracking systems is preferable.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well within a team.
• Ability to perform in a small team environment with minimal supervision.
This role is based in West Yorkshire but will involve occasional international travel therefore candidates must be flexible to working hours and working away from home at times.
The client would welcome applications from candidates outside the area, with this in mind, the role could be 60% home based/on the road and 40% at the site