|Job Ref:||204737041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager (junior) to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in Manchester, initially until September 2017 offering up to £350 per day ltd.|
* Work with the Regional People and Transformation Lead, HR Project Manager and Communication Leads to support them in delivering the roll out of ALDM in their area;
* Assist in managing the information relating to the TUPE transfer of staff from the Service Provider including pay and reward and current Highways England staff affected by the change.
* Develop, update, and monitor against detailed project plans identifying work stream requirements and interdependencies;
* Manage risk to minimise impact and likelihood, developing contingency plans to keep the programme on track;
* Provide visibility of issues and deliver solutions which balance priorities (for example collaborating with other regions to ensure the same issue does not arise)
* Work collaboratively with the National People and Transformation Project Manager to ensure People and Transformation elements align and follow any National guidelines;
* Engage effectively with project stakeholders including suppliers and other third parties;
* Ensure Quality Assurance and overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Programme; and outwardly on the coherence, interfaces with other programmes and portfolios of work, and corporate technical and specialist standards
Assess safety performance to minimise risks, develop improvements and escalate issues with relevant authorities in a timely manner and carry out any tasks identified to the post in the Level 2 and relevant 2a Organisational Health & Safety RACI charts
Evidence of working successfully to influence programmes, projects and project manager's both in and out of the immediate team.
Ability to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
Able to engage effectively with staff at all levels with different technical understanding
Assist HR lead, data and information capture. To manager HR members to ensure that all docs are completed and data ensurance. An understanding of HR policies is desirable.
Provide PM support to the P&T workpackage, especially the HR lead's by undertaking project management and administrative tasks, ensuring adequate planning and reporting. Will assist in the assurance and quality of TUPE data. Other project tasks to allow the HR BP's to focus on specialist advice.
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or