|Job Ref:||204736683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Location - can be either based in our Manchester or Liverpool offices
(Must be able to drive and travel to both sites)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Hours - operate 7 days per week - core hours Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (7.5).
including 'out of hours' 6pm - 8am, 1 week in 3 on a rota system. Call out payment made
Successful candidate will have DBS and SC clearance before commencing work
The role will include lifting, moving and setting up of ICT equipment.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Systems Administrator will facilitate the continuous and smooth operation of all computerised and associated systems in the organisation including out of hours cover and support for critical systems.
We are ideally looking for candidates with experience in Microsoft AD and Email\Exchange
In particular to support and administrate the companies Authentication and Email systems and associated software suite and to ensure data security procedures are followed at all times
Capita Electronic Monitoring (EMS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
EMS is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Currently we manage monitoring centres in Norwich and Manchester, alongside a nationwide field force.
* To co-ordinate with and supervise whilst on site all third parties that carry out work upon the companies IT and Telecommunications systems.
* To ensure the IT systems function as expected and are fit for the role expected of them.
* Where deemed necessary make recommendations for changes to the Head of IT.
* To liaise with other managers, give advice and guidance so that their staff can use the IT systems in-line with company policy.
* To support the day to day running of the monitoring suite of software and associated systems.
* To ensure all computer based company information is backed up in accordance with our contractual obligations.
* To report any unlicensed software to the Head of IT
* To ensure any changes to the systems are authorised and documented and/or that the Head of IT is made aware that updates to the documentation is required.
* To be available to carry out 'On Call' support for a week on a three weekly rota basis. (variance may occur).
* Able to work on your own and as part of a wider project team
* Specialised Server and Application Management
* Microsoft AD and Email\Exchange
* Microsoft SQL, including replication
* Out of Hours (OOH) Support Rota
* Network Management
* Microsoft SCCM and SCOM, enabling EUC build and support
* WebSense (Triton Forcepoint)
* McAfee AntiVirus (including DLP)
* BeCrypt (FDE) & token management
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us