|Job Ref:||204736621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our well established client for a permanent Quality Assurance Processor to join their growing team. Working in modern offices, our client provides an excellent atmosphere and pleasant working environment. During the economic downturn they have continued to grow, demonstrating stability and job security.|
The purpose of the role is to:
* Analyse/process data from various sources within the call centre.
* Calculate success rates / conversions etc.
* Assist with or lead other projects.
* Conduct inspections/ audits.
* Prepare required documentation/report.
* Deliver information to management as and when requested.
* Campaign data results.
* Suggest changes to improve processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in a similar role ideally from within a call centre environment.
* Be a strong communicator both written and verbally.
* Ability to work alone and use own initiative.
* Must have experiencing with quality assurance, call monitoring or compliance
* Be proactive - willing to suggest improvements / better ways of doing things.
* Have confidence liaising with senior management.
* Advanced excel user who is literate.
* Have an eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
The salary being offered for this role is £18k.
In addition, the company offers a range of further benefits including:
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Training and development opportunities
* Additional benefits such as Childcare vouchers & cycle to work schemes
* You will be based in what is probably the best office in Liverpool!
* Free drinks in the office bar on Friday afternoon!
* Competitive annual leave.
Working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm