|Job Ref:||204731030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Project Manager - Systems Integrator - Telecommunications - £400-£450|
My client, A UK Leader within the telecommunication industry is on the look of for a System Intewgration Project Manager for an urgent opportunity that has arisen for a greenfield project within the company.
The ideal candidate will have vast telco system integration experience will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Responsibility for all technical project deliverables
* Assist the project manager in identifying and tracking Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies.
* To work closely with architecture, development, support and operational teams to ensure changes are understood, designed, developed, tested and implemented in a timely and controlled manner.
* To ensure that all changes to systems are validated before they are transitioned to the live environment. Where relevant to work with the company's test service to agree scope, cost and timescale for testing of individual changes.
* To work with test and development teams to ensure that individual defects are identified, prioritised and driven to conclusion
* To ensure that the proposed solution is supportable, working with service transition to ensure support agreements are in-place
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* Demonstrable System Integration / Technical Project Management experience across a number of IT projects with a focus of managing disparate teams in a matrix environment.
* Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly across the organisation
* Ability to think laterally to resolve project issues
* Experience of coordinating the delivery of a 3rd party (external suppliers)
* Experience of implementing and managing change in a software development / IT environment
* Strong planning and presentation skills
* The ideal candidate would have experience working in the telco industry, preferably in BSS.
* This position requires fluent English language skills.
If you are a dedicate telco project manager with extensive systems integration experience then please apply asap and i'll give you a call.
Premier are acting as an employment agency