|Job Ref:||204729737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
We are currently recruiting for an experience Field Operations / Incident Manager; to work for a leading mobile telecomms company in Bucks. |
This is a multi-functional role - that will require the candidate to work in a complex managed service environment - to tight deadlines and strict budgets.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Excellent understanding of the mobile telecomms industry
* a strong vendor/managed services background
* experience dealing with 3rd party / outsourced suppliers for project assurance on a regular basis.
* In depth knowledge of field operations and support processes
* contract management - SLAs and KPIs
* strong customer facing and stakeholder skills - high level presentation abilities
* ITIL service delivery
* Incident management, ticketing, faults and resolution
* 2G, 3G and LTE networks
Candidates must already be working at a senior level and prepared to work in a stand alone role, as this will involve an assurance function of large responsibility - engaging with mulitple stakeholders and 3rd parties in a managed service environment.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy