|Job Ref:||204729642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
NETWORK OPERATIONS SERVICE MANAGER required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.|
The Network Operations Service Manager will ensure Network Operations is achieving high standards in line with, and beyond contractual Service levels. Drive improvements in customer experience and Network Availability.
Responsibilities of the Network Operations Service Manager also include:
* General policing and tracking and action plan ownership of operational performance against WLA's & SLA's
* Understand areas requirement focus, provide action plans and drive up network performance above and beyond Contractual SLA's
* Manage large teams of staff on-shore and Offshore within the Managed Service Partners and Service Providers to deliver high quality and Network Performance through various technical and process improvement related initiatives.
* Provide a conduit for Operational related reporting and technical updates. Lead Operation review meetings.
* Report and progress areas of operational improvements for the managed 3G & 4G Radio Networks.
* Ensuring operational requirements are considered and implemented prior to introduction of New Technology and features.
* Ensure that Business requirements are maintained and communicated during Major Network Outages.
* Management of Field Operations Performance and continuous improvement.
The successful Network Operations Service Manager will have:
* Knowledge of the Radio Network, its architecture and operational performance
* Understanding of impact to customers on network incidents and failures
* Planning and Organisation: Knowledge of Project Management, Prince 2 would be an advantage
* A strong knowledge of Service Management end to end in a Mobile Network Operation.
* Must have an understanding of IT Systems associated with Network Operations such as ticketing systems etc.
* Detailed working knowledge of an Operational Management Centre and its systems.
To apply for the Network Operations Service Manager please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy