|Job Ref:||204728511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
We are recuriting for an Interconnect & Roaming Manager, who has experience of International agreements between key mobile telco operators, so applicants must have commercial B2B backgrounds.|
What does the role involve
* Managing commercial arrangements and relationships for national and international calling, to ensure competitive interconnection rates.
* Implementing new interconnects and Mobile Number Portability (MNP) with operators ensuring regulatory compliance and commercial objectives.
* Defining and implementing key strategic initiatives including interconnection for next generation voice and messaging services including Over the Top (OTT) communication services.
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal obligations for wholesale interconnect services as applicable
* Inputting into business planning assumptions for interconnects costs and revenues.
* Providing commercial support and expertise to other areas of the company in respect of interconnection affairs.
* Interfacing with the Interconnect Billing and Settlements team to ensure all rates are invoiced and settled correctly.
* Coordinating dispute resolution with interconnecting parties.
* Liaising with engineering teams for fault resolution, capacity planning, relevant technical standards etc.
* Managing the process of allocation and access to/from new number ranges belonging to the company and others - ensuring continued supply to the business and connectivity to customers.
* Participating in industry and sister company working groups ensuring the influence of the development of interconnect policy.
* Inputting into responses to relevant Ofcom consultations ensuring clear and consistent representations.
The type of person we are looking for
* Experience of managing commercial arrangements with third parties.
* Understanding of how mobile and fixed telecommunications networks are run from a technical standpoint.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
* Ability to pick up new concepts and understand the commercial implications of these.
* High Standard of written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
* Ability to project influence with diverse stakeholders
* Ability to work under pressure.
* An explorer and collaborative team player.
* Customer focus.
* Experience of managing commercial interconnect arrangements.
* Understanding of the UK telecommunications regulatory framework.
* Financial / Excel Spreadsheet experience.
* Educated to Degree Level.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy