|Job Ref:||204727836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Retail Sales Manager- Handset/ Devices/ Mobile Hub- Telecoms|
I am recruiting for a number of exciting positions with a Global Leader in Telecommunications. All positions will be based in Reading with Nationwide travel on a permanent basis.
My client are looking for Retail Sales Managers to sit within the Head Office team and assist the Sales and Marketing departments to execute field and retail marketing sales strategies across the UK. You will be responsible for monthly sell out target achievement in line with the account targets and deployment of key retail initiatives across the assigned account.
We have roles in specialist areas including Retail Sales for Mobile Home Hub, Distribution channels Retail Sales, and Retail Sales for the network providers. We are looking for candidates with experience across retail sales, marketing of field execution in a mobile telecoms environment. You will have some existing contacts across the major UK networks and manufacturers.
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
* Responsible for achieving yearly and monthly sell out target within set channels and implementation of a retail and field marketing strategy for the UK and Ireland, in line with sales plans and objectives.
* Implement monthly and quarterly promotion plans for devices based on sales objectives.
* Influence the field marketing strategy and field training teams.
* Proactively identify opportunities to reinforce the brand through retail and field activities to key audiences and take these forward through planned updates and new retail initiatives.
* Be the Retail marketing point of contact for customer and partner relationships, maintaining a calendar of activities/ promotions and ensuring that this dovetails appropriately with the overall GTM plans.
* Manage marketing and fixture deployment agencies and suppliers as required.
* Use store and channel level knowledge to affect sell out uplift of all devices.
* Build robust and considered forward thinking incentive propositions for stores and call centre staff based on accurate data and insights.
Experience required for the role includes;
* Retail sales, marketing of field execution experience.
* Significant previous experience in a mobile telecoms role with experience and contacts across major UK networks and manufacturers.
* Experience of eCommerce.
* Experience of working with or within a mobile manufacturer or network.
* The ability to engage at all levels with strong negotiation skills in a corporate environment.
* Ability to build relationships and navigate across other markets to help best practice and shared success.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate this into a robust reporting platform.
* Experience of working within and managing both internal and external teams.
* A hunger to learn and flourish in a dynamic high pressure environment.
If your skills and experience are a good match for one of these roles then please apply for more information.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy