|Job Ref:||204724877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
IT/CLOUD PROJECT MANAGER:|
Outstanding permanent opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation to Lead and manage delivery of my clients Cloud/IT projects to UK telecoms customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
* Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
* Creating and communicating the project plan and scope of work with external and internal stakeholders.
* Preparing and reporting of project status reviews with internal stake holders.
* Organising and managing the project team to deliver agreed objectives.
* Maintaining effective customer relationships ensuring all issues are managed, and risks are mitigated.
* Ensuring the project follows the company structured project management process.
* Implementing and managing effective financial processes to ensure timely revenue and efficient change request sign off.
* Supporting overall profit & loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
* Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
* University degree in telecoms, software engineering or similar.
* Recognized structured project management qualification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2).
* Good knowledge and experience of IT, Cloud or NFV solutions
* Experience of customer relationship management.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of deploying Cloud services infrastructure.
* Experience of data centre implementation, virtualization setup and networking.
* Soft skills: results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
* Six Sigma improvement.
To apply for this role please send an updated version of your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy