|Job Ref:||204736463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Assistant Systems Administrator|
Location - can be either based in our Manchester or Liverpool offices
(Must be able to drive and travel to both sites)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs - 7.5 hrs hours between 8:00am - 6:00pm
Successful candidate will have DBS and SC clearance before commencing work
The role will include lifting, moving and setting up of ICT equipment.
To assist the Head of IT and the Systems Administrators in the continuous and smooth operation of all computerised and associated systems in the organisation
Capita Electronic Monitoring (EMS) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
EMS is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Currently we manage monitoring centres in Norwich and Manchester, alongside a nationwide field force.
* To assist and supervise whilst on site all third parties that carry out work upon the companies IT and Telecommunications Equipment.
* To assist and support all users of the IT and telecommunications systems used by the company.
* To maintain an understanding and appreciation of any current work priorities and on going projects.
* To support a safe working environment and ensure that safety guidelines are followed.
* To assist in the support of and the day to day running of the monitoring suite of software and associated systems.
* To ensure all computer based company information is backed up in accordance with our contractual obligations.
* To report any unlicensed software to the Head of IT.
* To ensure any changes to the systems are documented and/or that the Head of IT is made aware that updates to the documentation are required.
* To assist in the continued operation of EMS systems through the use of daily checks, procedures and administration.
* Specialised desktop, laptop and user support.
* Windows 7 \ Windows 8.1 OS Support and build
* Microsoft Office Suite support
* End User Support, including User creation
* Daily Checks
* WebSense (Triton Forcepoint)
* McAfee AntiVirus (including DLP)
* BeCrypt (FDE) & token management
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us