|Job Ref:||204736444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Project Infrastructure Engineer - London - 12 months FTC - up to £40k DOE|
Our client, based near London Bridge, is currently recruiting for 2 Project Infrastructure Engineers to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract to deal with a backlog of project work. The successful Project Infrastructure Engineer will have experience of working on various 3rd line based projects around networking, virtualisation, Active Directory, Exchange, security or hardware solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to get involved with cutting edge project and improvement work.
Key responsibilities for the Project Infrastructure Engineer:
- Taking the technical lead on a backlog of project work
- Projects covering areas such as networking (Cisco), virtualisation (VMware), Active Directory, Exchange, Security, Hardware solutions
- Self-sufficient and happy to seek out answer to issues that occur
- Interaction with end users throughout the project lifecycle
Further project information can be provided upon initial chat following application.
Key skills and experience for the Project Infrastructure Engineer:
- Must have experience on working on projects in a couple of the technical areas outlined above but it is not essential to have all areas covered
- Any experience with ManageEngine products or Barracuda product suite would be highly advantageous
- Any certifications are nice-to-have but are not essential
- Experience with any of the following technologies are highly desirable: - - VMware
- - Thin Client
- - Sophos
- - Cisco Nexus
- - VLAN
- - Antivirus and file security
- - Exchange
- - Citrix XenApp
Please apply as directed to avoid disappointment. If you wish to discuss your suitability before applying then please feel free to contact Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion