|Job Ref:||204736254||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£380 - £450/day||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
Working within a large organisation, you will coordinate and manage regular core, portal, database, K2 Black Pearl, interface and MI/BI development releases. As this project is working with the MOD you will need to be eligible for SC clearance, if you currently hold SC clearance you will be in a good position. The successful candidate will come from a development back ground preferably MVC / C#.|
* Proven experience in Build / Release management
* You will need to be proficient in .net MVC as they will need to interrogate code, update config strings/files and release packages etc.
* Expert SQL backend development skills
* Experience in working with multiple large, Multi-functional teams
* Excellent Stakeholder management skills
* Understanding and proficiency in development best practices, release and environments configuration and management.
* Experience with development branching, code versioning.
* Proven experience with developing scripts and automation tools
This is an initial 6 months contract however; the project is due to last until the end of 2017. If you are looking for your next contract opportunity and would like to be considered please apply with your most up to date CV.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation