|Job Ref:||204736061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Demand Analyst/Graduate/Global Advertising Organisation|
Our client a Global Advertising Organisation are looking for a graduate or someone with a couple of year's experience with strong analytical skills to consolidate, prioritise and work with 3rd parties to plan and schedule all required changes to IT operational services in line with the agreed demand.
* Work with the regional Customer Service Management teams and Op Group IT Business Partners to understand the overall demand for service changes generated from NSSR (Non standard Service Request) and planned major programmes.
* Develop effective working relationships with key project stakeholders and drive the release of project driven applications and services into the production environment.
* Work with 3rd parties to assess, analyse, plan and design release packages including assessment of risk.
* Schedule reviews as necessary to ensure all stakeholders are aware of the impacts of each service release.
* Liaise with the Regional Customer Service Management teams about release scheduling and communicate progress.
* Work with other technical team members - internal and external - to resolve all release related issues.
* Attend the Strategic Portfolio teams' meetings
* Coordinate Governance and Gating activities.
* Must have strong analytical capabilities.
* Strong communication & influencing skills.
* Good attention to detail, ensuring service specifications are complete and accurate.
* Ability to challenge and clarify understanding
* Be a strong team player
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website