|Job Ref:||204735936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£17.67 - £17.68/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
As a team member within the Digital Services Team reporting to the IT Digital Services Manager, this post will play a key role in achieving the operational goals of the team through delivery of relevant aspects of the IT Service Plan.|
The post holder will take responsibility and accountability for their own performance in relation to delivery, development and support of the Council's website, other business specific websites, intranet, mobile app and associated digital services in terms of business analysis, web design, solution development, systems testing and operational handover, incident, problem, change, configuration and operations management and performance management. In addition they are responsible for providing expert knowledge in; digital design technologies and development technologies, digital standards and lifecycle, management and support, many of which provide direct customer contact. This means that it is essential that the post holder builds a trusted and valued relationship with services and customers.
They will work on a range of advanced tasks both individually and as part of a team and will be expected to contribute fully to complex projects relating to their specific area of expertise.
They contribute to the development, support, and implementation of high quality, cost effective IT solutions to meet a range of business requirements across the organisation.
1. As a team member, the post holder will play a role in the implementation of the IT Service Plan ensuring that services are delivered in line with associated plans, procedures and standards, relative to their specific area of responsibility. The identifiable areas of work include; Web Design (which includes; business analysis, and web development), Website Content - Transactional Services (which includes management of web content management system, development and implementation of mobile and transactional services, systems testing, systems security and administration, web and digital services support) and Project Delivery.
2. To be responsible for planning their work effectively within a robust service and performance management framework and with a strong commitment to delivering at a high standard.
3. Responsible for carrying out a range of advanced tasks including; web based and digital solutions as well as supporting web and digital solutions provided by external suppliers, including implementation and integration with other related digital solutions and mobilisation of digital solutions.
4. They must use their own initiative, working autonomously to resolve complex problems and resolve incidents. Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support to the IT Service desk
5. Work on their own and with colleagues across the IT service to develop and deliver complex, effective and efficient IT solutions showing creativity and innovation to ensure that they best meet the needs of the business.
6. Deliver complex projects to provide new and improved technology and business solutions across the council. It will also require use of recognised project management tools and techniques utilised to agreed standards.
7. To constantly evaluate customer requirements and deliver high quality, customer focused services ensuring that performance management targets are met or exceeded, leading to high levels of customer satisfaction.
8. To deputise for the IT Digital Services Manager, as and when required.
9. To provide mentoring and support to less experienced team members