|Job Ref:||204735878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Banstead||Address:||Post Code:||SM7||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus benefits and further training |
Skills: Experience of 1st Line Support. Hardware Repair. Installation, Break-Fix and Maintenance. MCP. Microsoft Certified Professional. Managed Services. Field Support. IT Support.
Candidates must have full driving license and own vehicle.
An experienced 1st Line Support Engineer with experience of working in a Managed Services environment. The client can offer an outstanding working environment, additional training and benefits, as well as the chance to work within a growing organisation that can offer fantastic career progression and potential.
This opportunity is working for a vibrant and forward-thinking IT support services organisation that is currently rapidly growing. They are looking for keen and proactive candidates with solid skills in 1st Line Support within a management services environment (IT Support companies) to join their team on a permanent basis. They will support you with training and career growth and soon after starting they will pay for your Microsoft Certifications!
• The role is centered on the support, maintenance and break/fix of both hardware and software located on customer's sites in the London area. 20% of the role will be out on site so candidates' must have their own vehicle and a full driving license.
• The work will be predominantly on Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2/SBS, Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 & Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
• Installation, service, repair & break/fix of HP ProLiant & Dell PowerEdge Servers, Desktops & Notebooks.
• Diagnosing, Trouble-shooting and resolving IT issues on or before time in line with agreed SLA's via both remote Telephone support and on site.
The successful candidate will have:
• Will have solid experience of providing IT Support and exceptionally strong customer service and communication skills.
• Will have commercial working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008/2008R2/SBS & Exchange 2003/2007/2010 migration experience would be beneficial
• Will have broad computer systems knowledge across all business sizes
• Will have good networking skills / knowledge of routers and switches (Cisco, HP, DrayTek, Zyxel, Netgear)
• Applications, AV Productions (Sophos etc.) BackUP Exec, Terminal Services, Virtualisation, PDA's.
• Other skills that would be beneficial include; knowledge of IP Telephony and Storage
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation