|Job Ref:||204735794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
HR Systems Analyst, London, £45,000-55,000|
My global client are currently recruiting for a HR Systems Analyst to join their team working on the implementation of their new Workday HR system. The successful candidate will be initially helping with the system implementation and then will have responsibility for managing, supporting and developing Workday moving forwards. You will therefore be heavily involved in offering second line support, running reports, resolving system issues, developing new functionality and ensuring the system fits business requirements.
The best suited HR Systems Analyst for the role will have:
- Previous experience working on the maintenance and development of a HR system offering second line support and acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
- The ability to pick up and learn new HR technology quickly, any exposure to working with SaaS based HR systems would also be highly desirable.
- A strong knowledge of HR processes and workflows.
- Previous experience working on testing HR systems.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a great role for a HR Systems Analyst with the opportunity to learn and work with Workday, working in a fast paced global environment.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the position. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin.
Role: HR Systems Analyst
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series, please visit: NA