|Job Ref:||204735773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Junior Java Developer|
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Our client is trusted online and mobile software comprising an ecommerce system with excellent benefits.
* You will be working on the cloud based system.
* You will liaise with Product and Project Managers, Client Services Managers and Business Analysts who will form part of the project team.
* You will gain a broad range of development skills across technologies such as Java, Servlets, MySQL, TomCat, JQuery, HTML, CSS.
* Fluent in either French or German would be ideal.
* Excellent knowledge of Java programming
* Good knowledge of programming principles and the web
* Apache TomCat 6.0+ would be a plus but not mandatory
* MySQL experience would be a plus but not mandatory
* Experience of relational databases
* Willingness to learn and research
* Good interpersonal & communication skills
* Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
* Desire to learn new technologies and ways of working
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies