|Job Ref:||204735648||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000 - £120000/annum competitive benefits and bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE TEAM - GLOBAL REMIT|
Career Opportunities in the UK, North America, Asia and Israel
This complex, global organisation are building a world class Enterprise Architecture function. Exceptional Senior Enterprise Architects, experienced with C-Level stakeholders are needed to envisage and create the architecture that will support this global business.
Of particular interest are Enterprise Architects that can evidence proven capability across at least one of the following domains: Infrastructure; Enterprise Data; Customer Data Analytics and Automation; Enterprise Information Security; Front Office Platforms and Corporate Systems.
The right individual for this transformational opportunity will be a strategic thought leader, communicator and influencer. They will need deep and sound technical experience, an ability to think and act strategically and to enable ongoing delivery of business value.
* Create and lead the technology strategy for a specific business division/domain.
* Own, negotiate and agree architecture with the leadership team and other senior stakeholders.
* Translate architecture into an agreed programme of works and facilitate delivery with the Solutions Architect
* Where appropriate, act as the technical authority and coach the Solutions Architects as required.
* Sit on the Architecture Team
* Control of divisional solution architecture and policy.
* Collaborate on elaboration of our global technology strategy.
* Proven experience leading Enterprise Architecture programmes within a complex geographically dispersed business.
* Accustomed to influencing, presenting to, and negotiating with C-Level stakeholders and senior management teams globally.
* Practical experience of establishing a deep understanding of existing architectures and hands on experience of architectural transformation to achieve divisional goals
* Experience of mentoring teams
* Ideally you will be educated to Degree level, in numerate and analytical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Postgraduate qualifications or PhD are desirable
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds