|Job Ref:||204735491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £500/day||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
Full Stack Developer|
We are working with a market-leading management consultancy who specifically require a Senior Full Stack Developer to be based with one of their top government clients in Bedfont.
We are looking for a talented software developer to join their agile team. You'll work alongside other skilled and motivated people, in a culture that promotes openness, participation and ownership. We are specifically looking for a good communicator and team player who is open to learning and at the same time, providing key development expertise.
You would be involved within a digital transformation programme and work on a highly confidential, greenfield project.
For this particular role, we require a Senior Developer who is very experienced in the following;
- Knowledgeable on tools, technologies and best practices.
- Experience with source control, workflow tools (such as Jira and Confluence) and automation tools.
- Knowledgeable on performance testing and diagnostics.
- A passion for technology and writing elegant code.
- Keen to learn new technologies and tools as required.
- SC clearance.
- An understanding of data driven solutions, including RDBMS technologies.
- Experience in designing and building API`s and RESTful services.
- Government experience, Home Office preferable.
- Knowledge of aviation industry data.
- Understanding of Data Quality processes.
More details are available on application