|Job Ref:||204734902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
This is full time, permanent position.|
Our client, a successful residential access control company, is seeking a Technical Support / Helpdesk Engineer individual to join their team based in High Wycombe. The role includes working with the Technical Support Manager and will be split between maintaining the internal network and also supporting customers & clients with hardware and software.
As a Technical Support / Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a first class service in an extensive range of technologies and systems for our client and installers, as well as providing phone and remote support for their client base from desktops to mission critical servers.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Experience with troubleshooting cloud based operating systems
• Basic understanding of low voltage wiring and firmware programming
• Active Directory and good working knowledge of the Office suite
• Good understanding of networking
• Excellent communications skill
• Possess a methodical approach to problem solving and above all else a passion for IT
The ideal candidate must be disciplined, self-organised and motivated to learn and improve
Windows, Microsoft, Unix Linux, SUN, RDBMS, SQL, support, IBM, networking, TCP/IP, cloud computing, PHP, ITIL, Agile, VMware, Hardware, Software, Support Analyst, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, MCITP, Windows 7