|Job Ref:||204734850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brighton||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Key Skills: Test. Testing. Tester. Manual. Automated. API. Web. Mobile. BrowserStack. Cucumber. JMeter. Postman. Selenium. ISQTB. ISEB. BCS. Java. Agile. |
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join our entrepreneurial client. You will be a key member within an Agile development and testing team with responsibility for testing both functional and non-functional aspects of our client's web and mobile based software applications.
About the role:
As a Test Analyst You Will:
• Perform appropriate testing work, both manual and automated, as planned and scheduled within the scope of the sprint concerned
• Pro-actively collaborate, communicate and interact with your team members, as well as with other stakeholders outside your team, as applicable
• Appropriately document the testing actions performed, together with any faults identified, in accordance with the company's prescribed processes; conventions and standards
• Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
• Meaningfully contribute to team, departmental meetings and training sessions, sharing best practices and lessons learnt, to raise the knowledge base of the team as a whole
• Actively pursue ongoing professional development and personal skills growth, including interpersonal skills growth, appropriate to your role.
Our Perfect Test Analyst Candidate:
• Significant prior experience in testing both back and front-end aspects of complex distributed web and mobile-based applications
• Previously worked in an agile, Java-based development environment
• Prior hands-on creation; deployment and maintenance of both GUI and non-GUI test (API) automation harnesses
• Preferably, practice in testing modular-software within a continuous integration / delivery pipeline environment
• Practical use of BrowserStack / Cucumber / JMeter / Postman / Selenium tools
• Accounting industry experience / background knowledge would be beneficial
• ISQTB / BCS Certified in Testing
Ok, so what we have got to offer you;
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation