|Job Ref:||204734768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Senior Digital Project Manager|
Leeds City Centre
£35,000 - £43,000 Dependant on experience
Project Management / Software Delivery / Technical Specifications / Sprints / Agile / Agency
Join one of the most successful Digital Agencies in the north of England to support the delivery of world-class digital projects, ranging from SEO, PPC, Web Development to Online Marketing. You will engage with clients and internal development teams to create awesome things on the internet!
A leader in its field, this Digital Agency has a client portfolio that is the envy of all of its competition. They design and deliver innovative solutions to organisations across the globe. They are a real disrupter in the field and are looking for people with a similar mind-set.
Great people are the cornerstone of their achievements to date, and as such they look after the people that work for them. You will receive some of the best training available, have flexible working hours, and even have coffee and breakfast sandwiches on your desk waiting on Friday's to kick the weekend off properly!
* 3+ Years' Project Management experience - Working on Digital projects either Online or New Media
* Experience in delivering one of more of the following projects: Web Development, SEO, PPC, Online Marketing
* Experience delivering projects to the Agile methodology
* Digital Agency experience
* Technical / Development background
* Managed multiple projects in tandem
Why you will want to work here:
* Globally recognised client list
* Varied projects
* Flexible Working times
* Free Breakfast sandwiches and coffee
* Smart-casual dress code
* Beer Fridge
* Early finish on Fridays
This is a fantastic opportunity and is offering possibly the best working environments in Leeds. Please do not hesitate to submit your CV should you be interested